- Top 300 in the Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking (Deadline- November 12th, 2021)*
- Top 600 in the Scratch Players World Amateur Ranking (Deadline- September 3rd, 2021)*
- SBIA 2020 players who made the cut (Deadline- September 3rd, 2021)*
- Champions of all Scratch Player World “Top 100” Tournaments
- Top 16 players of the 2021 US and British Amateurs
- Top ranked amateur in any country making top 20 in World Amateur
- Top 60 Collegiate Players (2021)
- Top 20 ranked worldwide Junior golfers
- Hurricane Tour National Amateur Champion
- Hurricane Junior Tour National Amateur Champion
- * Exemptions Expire
- Players with the recommendation of their country’s Federation or Association or prospective collegiate coach
- All Division I, II, III and NAIA players
- Top 150 ranked worldwide Junior golfers
- All qualifiers of the 2021 USGA Junior, Amateur and Mid Amateur Championships
- All Qualifiers of the 2021 British Amateur Championship
- All amateur Section qualifiers for the 2021 US Open
- All Participants in the Division I & II National Championships
- FCWT Junior Golf Tour Champion
- World Series of Junior Golf Champion
CONDITIONS of ENTRY
All fully exempt players (Top 300) will be accepted immediately upon receipt of their application and entry fee and will be posted on the web site as a contestant. Players that have applied with their entry fee who either have a high enough world ranking or a Tournament Committee exemption will be posted.
All other players will be notified of their inclusion into the event upon the initial "Official Field" posting on the website November 13th, 2021 After November 13th players will still be added on a space available basis.
Applications are due no later than November 12th. A Preliminary Final Field will be posted on November 13th. The field will officially close December 3rd, 2020. Players can expect changes in the field all the way up to 7 days before the tournament begins. All applications must be submitted on line or in hard copy form with payment by check or credit card. Wire transfer payment for entry fees are only available for applicants outside the United States and will incur a $55 fee for such a method of payment.
Players who are not exempt must accompany their application with a full playing resume .
ENTRY FEE & INCLUSIONS
The Entry fee is $410 (US) and must be received with the application. Entry fee includes: All Trophies, Player Pamphlet and Tee Gifts, Merchandise Prizes, Tournament Round Greens Fees, Cart Fees and Range Balls, Lunch on tournament round days, 1st and 10th tee Water and Fruit during Tournament Rounds and anticipated additions as the event draws closer.
ENTRY DEADLINE & WITHDRAWALS
The entry deadline for The South Beach International Amateur is November 12th, 2021 All entries received by the entry deadline are subject to acceptance by the Tournament Committee.
The first 204 exempt entries received are assured a spot in the tournament if otherwise accepted by the Tournament Committee. Players withdrawing subsequent to acceptance must notify the Tournament Committee promptly as withdrawals incur a $50 withdrawal refund processing fee.
After November 15th there is a $100 withdrawal refund processing fee. Withdrawing entrants after December 3rd, will forfeit their entry fee.
Players who do not make the field including those who are waitlisted will pay a processing/application fee of $50.